Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sloooooooow week

...and another pesky backlog of cards to get around. I find that I have major trouble focusing on my SRS when I'm especially stressed, and this week has been proof of such. When I'm failing cards that would otherwise be relatively easy, and taking twice as long to review as normal, and absolutely hating the whole process, it's time to set the damn thing aside and do something else. It doesn't help that I've not added much material in several weeks, but I plan to tackle that problem in the near future.

Yeah, I'm discouraged and frustrated. On the other hand, backlog be damned, I'm still putting in the time every day to review at least 50-75 cards. Besides, Japanese really isn't my top priority right now, so I guess things could be worse.

Maybe a few days of none of this SRS bullshit would help clear my head.

No comments: